Call: (248) 398-5142 | Email:
1. Accuracy. ASTA members will be factual and accurate when providing information about their services and the services of any firm they represent. They will not use deceptive practices.
2. Disclosure. ASTA members will provide in writing, upon written request, complete details about the cost, restrictions, and other terms and conditions, of any travel service sold, including cancellation and service fee policies. Full details of the time, place, duration, and nature of any sales or promotional presentation the consumer will be required to attend in connection with his/her travel arrangements shall be disclosed in writing before any payment is accepted.
3. Responsiveness. ASTA members will promptly respond substantively to their clients' complaints.
4. Refunds. ASTA members will remit any undisputed funds under their control within the specified time limit. Reasons for delay in providing funds will be given to the claimant promptly.
5. Cooperation. ASTA members will cooperate with any inquiry conducted by ASTA to resolve any dispute involving consumers.
6. Confidentiality. ASTA members will treat every client transaction confidentially and not disclose any information without permission of the client, unless required by law.
7. Affiliation. ASTA members will not falsely represent a person's affiliation with their firm.
8. Conflict of Interest. ASTA members will not allow any preferred relationship with a supplier to interfere with the interests of their clients.
9. Compliance. ASTA members shall not have been convicted of a violation of any federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting consumers. Pleas of nolo contendere, consent judgments, judicial or administrative decrees, or orders, and assurances of voluntary compliance and similar agreements with federal or state authorities shall be deemed convictions for purposes of these provisions.
DIRECTIONAL STRATEGIES TRAVEL
38 Oxford Blvd., Pleasant Ridge, MI 48067
Copyright 2008. Revised 2015. All Rights Reserved.